Jan 31, 2012

Lil Fur Cape

So I bought some faux fur fabric last year with the intention of making Miss Stasia a cape. One winter come and gone and halfway through another and I finally did it, and she LOVES it! It's almost impossible to get it off her!!


Miss Stasia and her favorite kitty Peaches

  
I used the basic idea from THIS awesome tutorial from the ladies at Project Run and Play. I didn't do the collar cause the fur seemed too bulky to do so, also I can't draft a pattern to save my life and I couldn't print out her collar pattern since we still don't have a printer around here (Stasia danced on our old one!). I also did a loop and stuffed button instead of a buttonhole and covered button.  

Then I made her a matching hat...


Stay tuned for the tutorial on the hat....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...